Wednesday, March 7, 2012

3/4/12 Brightstorm
          Today, while studying for the Chemistry CSET, I stumbled upon http://brightstorm.com/ . This is a free tutoring website that features free Math, Science, and English tutorials. At first, I thought "cool resource, I'll use it when I need to". Later in the day, I realized that I should capitalize on this opportunity. Knowing that I am an auditory learning, I decided to watch about four straight hours of chemistry tutorials. I know this sounds excessive, but I am trying to refresh upon two years of college chemistry. Great stuff and I highly recommend it to anyone!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love this site. Great teacher using many analogies and simplified instruction to make difficult subjects more understandable.I plan to link it to my classroom website, so my students can access for extra help if they need it.

    ReplyDelete